Designed from the ground up in collaboration with Jeremy Kortz, the B7 Kortz Edition is the pinnacle of Werks high end competition buggy engines. Developed using Jeremy’s 10+ years of experience as a Werks factory driver, the B7KE is fuel efficient, produces tons of torque and overall HP, while retaining a super smooth and drive-able power band that allows you to put the power down without excessive wheel spin.
The B7 Kortz Edition uses the proven case design with added stiffening ribs around the sleeve area to help better control heat expansion. The top of the case has been significantly modified to reduce mass and fit the recessed cooling head design that envelopes the top section of the engine case. This design not only reduces the overall height and CG of the engine but also significantly improves cooling!
The B7 Kortz Edition also features a lightened, epoxy filled and tungsten balanced crankshaft to reduce mass for quicker acceleration, improve fuel flow and reduced harmonic vibration. The long stroke 7 port design offers tremendous torque with exceptional top end. More importantly, the B7KE delivers the smoothest, most linear power band of any Werks engine ever produced! This linear power band is ideal for buggy racing and allows you to easily modulate throttle inputs with greater control.
This, combined with a CNC machined billet piston, knife edged connecting rod, ceramic rear bearing, double shielded “Swiss” front bearing, turbo head button and revised carburetor for better stability and idle performance have been incorporated in the B7-Kortz Edition to give you the features, power and reliability required to compete at the highest levels.
• Celebrates 10+ years that RC Pro Jeremy Kortz has been competing with Werks Engines!
• Incorporates all of the best features and machining possible!
• Most linear power band of any Werks engine ever produced!
• Ideal for buggy racing
• Lightened, epoxy filled and tungsten balanced crankshaft to reduce mass for quicker acceleration, improve fuel flow and reduced harmonic vibration
• Machined engine case and LCG cooling head reduces the height and CG, and significantly improves cooling
• Designed from the ground up to represent the ultimate .21 off-road buggy racing engine
• CNC machined billet piston
• Knife edged connecting rod
• Ceramic rear bearing
• Double shielded “Swiss” front bearing
• Turbo head button
• Revised carburetor
• Includes 6.0, 6.5 and 7.0mm venturis, and Werks #5 glowplug